Wednesday 19 April 2017

Sony a58 Sample photos





In this blog I will show you some picture which taken by me with my Sony A58 camera. Mostly photos taken by me in the night time some photos with flash and some photos without flash. So take a look of all the photos taken by me and I will give you some information about that photos.



In this photo i have shown a squirrel that suddenly came in front of me and I took his photo quickly and i think this photo good fine with auto focus.


After some time i walk ahead and take some more photos with Program Mode in Sony a58.

In below photo can you ready the words written on India Gate upper side as i show you with full Zoom from my Sony a58.

In next photo i show you how Flash work in low light condition, before take photo with flash try to set camera with Half click on button when everything set then take photo, then you will get a great photo.

In below photo i not use Flash and i think that look good without Flash.

Below i take photos in T(Tele -zoom Cont. Priority AE) Mode, here can capture photos continuously at maximum speed by recording the center part of the image.

Below i use some photos without Flash.

That's it for this blog later i will show you some more photos......

No comments:

Post a Comment